[Foundation-l] New projects opened

Kaare Olsen kaare at nightcall.dk
Fri Aug 21 16:06:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:32:47 +0200
Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given that on Februari first 96.07% of the most used messages were
> localised, it is clear that some of the most used messages were not
> even localised. Consequently your puh puh reaction that only the rare
> messages are affected is not correct.

Does your statistics include local translations?  No?

Again, I'm an actual user of the Danish language Wikipedia.  I'm not
making it up when I say that I rarely run into something untranslated.
If I do run into something untranslated, I generally fix it, and this
most commonly happens locally as I can't wait for the translations to
arrive by other means (and yes, I know the delay is not your fault).

--
Regards, Kaare