[Foundation-l] GLAM-WIKI report

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Aug 13 07:28:54 UTC 2009

I stumbled upon this too during discussions with institutions in Norway,
it seems like the number of times some material is accessed is a very
interesting selling point. It is although not necessary to store the
image any specific place for this, it is the actual statistics that is
interesting.

John