[Foundation-l] Voluntary self-regulation of multimedia service providers

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:25:23 UTC 2009

actually - might a WMF 'code of conduct' for projects be a good idea? (as in
something perhaps a dollop more pragmatic than 'comply with our mission
statement'!) - sounds like an idea for the strategy wiki... :-)

(which just in case folk haven't seen is here -->
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page and looks really good to me!)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.