[Foundation-l] New Business Partnership with Orange

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:52:29 UTC 2009

Does the Board get involved in deciding whether to pursue new business
oppurtunities like this, or is that something that is solely handled
by the Foundation Staff?

This question isn't intended as a criticism in any way, I'm just
curious what the relationship is like surrounding big new projects
like this.

-Robert Rohde