[Foundation-l] Pictures of Bangkok riots

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Tue Apr 14 13:07:58 UTC 2009

Well with the way the Dutch moderators are they deserve this.

The blocking moderator JacobH said on nl.wikipedia that I have:
"threathened the blocking mod with violence" Which is pathetic as he has
no proof and just ask the unblocking mod. This is LIBEL pure and simple.
(http://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Overleg_gebruiker%3AWaerth&diff=16408975&oldid=16408950)

Here you can see that the unblocking moderator refutes this:
(http://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Overleg_gebruiker%3AWaerth&diff=16409304&oldid=16408975)

Right now in Wikipedia there is a statement that I have threathened
someone with physical violence. Which I have clearly never done.

This is the average level of the moderation on the Dutch wikipedia.

I demand this to be oversighted out as this is libel pure and simple.

Unfortunately when this is oversighted out I cannot start a desysop
against this mod.

Waerth