[Foundation-l] Video accessibility

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Wed Sep 24 18:40:53 UTC 2008

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> Some folks around here may have input to provide:
>
> http://blog.gingertech.net/2008/09/23/video-accessibility-for-firefox/

Can I add my personal encouragement for people in our community to get
involved on issues like this? The board plans to devote a fair amount of
time in our next meeting to the subject of open standards, file formats,
and the like. I'll be giving a bit more information about what's on our
agenda shortly, but I was going to call out this topic anyway. I think
it will become increasingly significant and we have some challenging
questions to answer in how this relates to our mission.

--Michael Snow