[Foundation-l] Autocreated globalaccounts(was:[Wikitech-l]$wgCentralAuthAutoNew=true)

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:30:55 UTC 2008

1. feel free to bring up a discussion at Meta, that local sysops should be
able to block globally,
2. You did went to the link but then opened a request in the wrong section
for something completely different. My link pointed to Request for global
(un)lock and (un)hiding<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward_requests/Global#Request_for_global_.28un.29lock_and_.28un.29hiding>
3. if You wish to global lock accounts atm, there is no other way to do this
than to request stewards rights, or propose a new user group that can lock
global accounts, but that has to be discussed at Meta first too,

thanks, E.