[Foundation-l] Analysis of lists statistics: community in decline

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:33:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:27 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh a gmail.com> wrote:

> * wikiit-l: In constant decrease since the beginning of 2007.

As regards wikiit-l, a major reason for the decrease is that most of the
traffic has been absorbed by the Italian chapter mailing list + we created a
ml for sysops. I'm not sure about the trend of these lists, I'll have a look
and will report soon.

Thanks for the insight, it's really a good work.
Cruccone