[Foundation-l] We have the problem

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Mon Oct 27 15:24:44 UTC 2008

Hi Milos,

add the quality issue to the list of problems.

Actually, the number of edits per year is irrelevant: if the article is
being written, it gets a huge number of edits, but when it is almost
completed, only numbers have to be updated, and I do not see any problem
about it.

For the Wikicouncil, well, it just did not occur because we could not
decide what it is about. My last idea was it is about the inter-project
collaboration in general, but since I did not get any response, I assume
right now the idea just does not exist.

Cheers
Yaroslav