[Foundation-l] Ownership of articles from Wikipedia

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Mon Oct 20 20:37:51 UTC 2008

My gross guess is that the lawyer don't have a clue about the licenses
and just make a wild guess. I've put up a note on the sites involved,
and I am going to try to figure out what the lawyer really tries to say
tomorrow.

In very general terms; I guess he tries to say that I can't claim
payment because I've given away the codework to this company. But at the
same time he says the company has all rights to the content, which I
seriously doubt they has.

If they stick to their claim I'll try to write up a note to Mike Godwin.

John