[Foundation-l] Chapters coordinator: wrapping up the role

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:02:55 UTC 2008

Thomas Dalton wrote:
>> Okay, there you really did confuse me totally.
>>
>> Just goes to show that text does not work as
>> telepathy. I really could not follow what you
>> were thinking about, and I had no clue you
>> were talking about a position that Frieda had
>> been filling.
>>
>> When I read "board representative" I thought
>> you meant trustee. Silly me.
>>

> Yes, you're definitely confused... Frieda was a trustee...

Yes, but that wasn't the source of my confusion.

I thought Florence was suggesting that the
board should appoint a new trustee to be a
representative for the chapters onto the
board of trustees, in a rapid fashion, over
and above the already instituted chapter
elected trustees.

You are forgiven for not understanding that
I thought such a silly thing. I really overdid
myself in the realm of misunderstanding.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen