[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 23:01:38 UTC 2008

Have you forgotten that these are WIKIS we are talking about? It's not just a matter of translation: the technology isn't there to do it automatically and we don't have the manpower do it manually. Even if the technology were there, it's a WIKI. Unlike your friend's translations, our content can drastically deteriorate and become useless overnight if nobody's watching it.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.