[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 04:06:04 UTC 2008

That's some very good news, thank you wikimedia for listening to us !

Hopefully you'll also rename (better remove) the word
"Молдовеняскэ<http://mo.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D3%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8D>"
witch is in cyrillic and is pointing now to mo., to Moldovenească with
latin.