[Foundation-l] Regional Conference of Wikimedia Serbia 2008

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.yu
Wed Nov 26 18:36:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

Wikimedia Serbia is proud to announce the Regional Conference of Wikimedia
Serbia 2008.

The Regional Conference of Wikimedia Serbia will be held at 19th, 20th and
21st December in Belgrade, in the Belgrade Youth Home. Depending on the number
and locations of participants, we are likely to be able to finance you travel
(only from countries near Serbia) and/or accomodation expenses.

If you are interested in visiting the conference, please answer to this
message with exact information on when can you come and how long can you
stay; as well as is there possibility to provide your own accomodations in
Belgrade.

If you would want to held a lecture, a workshop or similar during the
conference, also report that to us so that we could include you in the
program.

Please forward this message to anyone you believe could come.

Bye,
Wikimedia Serbia