[Foundation-l] "Expertise" board seats: the NomCom invites your feedback

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:42:45 UTC 2008

Really? Cause I didn't get that message at all. What I got out of it
was, "The board intends to consolidate the power of the existing big
name chapters, and make some gesture of including them on the board,
but we're actually not addressing substantively the issue of making it
easy for them to actually form and be approve."

There's no excuse for blaming the chapters or the people in them when
the system for developing and approving them is fundamentally flawed.

-Dan