[Foundation-l] New wikis

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat May 17 08:25:01 UTC 2008

Hoi,
+1
What I have been told is that it is for the communities to ensure that they
are ok with the combined license of GFDL and CC-by-sa. My reply to that has
been that the WMF could create the projects with such a license and not take
action to copy in the data. In this way it is the community that is
responsible for the reality of this license.

I am of the opinion that it is the responsibility of the WMF to make sure
that after the outrageously long wait at least the technical part, ie the
creation of the projects is dealt with. This is a situation that makes me
feel unhappy.
Thanks,
       GerardM