[Foundation-l] data retention policy

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:15:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

> thanks for letting us know. Is this any change with the past?

Well, past was kind of undefined. This resolution gives us clear
guidelines, what we want to comply with, and a place to point at
anyone who wants more(or less) than what we do.

> clear what practical consequences this would have for, for example,
> checkuser data? (maybe this is more a question to Mike, but whoever
> wants to pick it up, please :) )

"consistent with maintenance of its services" is key word, which
allows us to evaluate our needs.
This resolution allows to develop proper privacy policy and data
retention documentation, both for content community, and law
enforcement community.

BR,
--
Domas Mituzas -- http://dammit.lt/ -- [[user:midom]]