[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Lobby takeover of wikimedia projects, particularly English wikipedia

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:07:28 UTC 2008

Fearmongering. The integrity of the english wikipedia is not destroyed
because one or two articles within a very specific genre are being
attacked by POV pushers.

Until we have a committee for fairness and accuracy in Pokemon
Statistics disrupting english Wikipedia, I'm pretty sure our integrity
is safe.

-dan