[Foundation-l] Global rights proposal

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:17:18 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If I were to have some global kind of administrative reach, the last place
where any administrative action I would be likely to undertake would be on
the wikis with a lot of active bureaucrats or admins. I am more interested
in the small projects, the languages whose projects are marginal.

I do not want to be a steward with the notion of compulsory service. I want
to be able to do something when I come across a need. When I cannot, I will
not. When all the big projects opt out, it makes no difference to me. What
does make a difference is when there is endless talk without any result..
Actually endless talk does not make a difference, it only makes a difference
when there *is* a result.. Until this time, it is business as usual.
Thanks,
      GerardM