[Foundation-l] New draft of privacy policy (urgent)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:49:24 UTC 2008

Thank you, Nathan.  I would add that basic tech background should be
separated out into another document; and the use cases and motivation/intent
sections should be in a long appendix, leaving the actual Polcy section as
compact as possible.

I also left comments on the draft's talk page re: important details that are
being left out.  SJ