[Foundation-l] Please REJECT the latin wikinews project.inmediatly

Ron Moss ronmoss at dslnorthwest.net
Mon Jun 23 16:19:36 UTC 2008

Mark If you can find time can you google Sherry Peel Jackson and Joe
Banister? Both are former IRS agents that have been worked over pretty well.
In fact Sherry is still in prison as a political example. cay you figure out
how to get her released? Her kids are teenagers and need her. Then google
Peter Hendrickson and Tom Cryer both of which hav mastered the IRS Mafia
people. Thanksfor your time. You seem quite capable. Ron Moss