[Foundation-l] New draft of privacy policy

Ron Moss ronmoss at dslnorthwest.net
Sun Jun 22 00:18:36 UTC 2008

I am glad to hear that  you are a man of the law. To share this, the
following,  I can depend on you. 'The original income tax was restricted to
federal sources to be legal, Post office workers, federal judges, military,
etc. Then with the excitment of World War 2 coming to an end. The IRS took
advantage of that atmosphere and forgot to tell us our private income was no
longer taxable, and it still isn't. " Google Peter Hendrickson for the most
accurate. His book is in it's ninth printing, Then google "Sherry Peel
Jackson and Joe Banister" both former IRS Goons. Mafia type. Thanks Anthony.
I have entrusted you with these secrets. Don"t tell anybody. Ron Moss-----