[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Jun 10 23:02:38 UTC 2008

Durova wrote:
> At some point Sarah was talking about people involved in this becoming
> admins and crats on other wikis.  This is what has me confused. Are the
> people Gerard is refering to the same people Sarah is refering to about
> becoming admins on other language wikis?
>
> Birgitte SB
> ----
> You would have to ask Sarah and clarify with Gerard.  If Gerard was
> referring to the example I read to him, the individual never had special ops
> on any project.  There exist a variety of such people, though.

I don't see Birgitte as a a person given to rash conclusions; she is
probably more careful than most about questioning them.  Comments about
some stalker being an admin or bureaucrat do become a part of the
landscape.  You may even be talking about two different people.  In time
these stories tend to merge.

Ec