[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:57:53 UTC 2008

The reason why stalking is a very serious problem is because people pretend
as if it isn't a problem. Stalking typically only concerns the person that
is been stalked and doesn't concern others in the sense it is .

As Jimbo pointed out if someone is getting stalked or harassed we have this
strange culture of furthering whatever that is. It is rather easy for a
stalker to find people to join him/her in the attack. Ah the
"wiki-enemies"...

No one deserves to be stalked. Do not allow stalking of a stranger or even
someone you dislike or even despise. You yourself may be even stalked.

Stalking is the #1 reason why our most notable and worthwhile contributors
were disgusted away from this project. Do not count me, consider how NYB and
many others were slowly but surely alienated from the project.

    - White Cat