[Foundation-l] Wikimedia mouvement

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:50:26 UTC 2008

Hoi,
One of the wiki things is that you do NOT have to have your house completely
in order, it is ok that you are working on it.. We are clearly trying to do
our best and I expect that we will never find it good enough. When this
means that we should not reach out, when it means that we cannot be part of
the wiki movement, I would consider it a tragedy, a lost opportunity .. in
some way a failure.

When the idea is to improve our WMF communications ... sure ... who is
included ? what is the aim ?
Thanks,
      GerardM