[Foundation-l] Board Election 2008 : fake candidature ?

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:18:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Jon <scream at datascreamer.com> wrote:

Jon, you said that:
> I am however, sure that the voting members
> will take into account each candidates level and ''nature'' of
> participation be it participation on the mailing list (or lack of) and
> style of participation on the projects.

This is the reason the Board election is little more than a popularity contest.
Looking at the credentials of those running, Greg is arguably more qualified
(in terms of education and relevant experience) than most of those running.
However, due to the fact that this election _is_ a popularity contest, he is
unlikely to win.

Personally, several of the candidates should withdraw, as they have clue as
to how to manage a non-profit organization. Simply: they have no business
there. However, I leave that for the voters to decide.

-Chad