[Foundation-l] Board Election 2008 : fake candidature ?

Nicolas Guérin nguerin.zurich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:34:32 UTC 2008

This is really funny for me because i'm was never activ on en.wp , sorry for
you.
I just saw all candidate presentations and checked the given links, that
all.
If you consider that i try to oppose en.wp to one candidate, you are totally
wrong,
i just consider board election as something serious for the whole
communauty.

Regards

    Guérin Nicolas