[Foundation-l] Voting

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Jun 1 20:32:41 UTC 2008

I'd certainly like to see the documentation on voting improved. It is
perfectly possible to put your first choice candidate as 1 and if there are
three or four other people you'd prefer over the rest of the pack you can
put in a 5 or 6 for them. You are not obliged to use 1, 2, 3, etc. For those
you ignore a 100 is in your signed score.

Can I put in a 200 for someone I *really* don't want to see elected? [No,
not you Dan ;)].

Brian McNeil