[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia-wide global blocking mechanism?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:24:04 UTC 2008

ok, I think it is really not a good thing to discuss this right now
right here. It is just confusing the discussion about the global block
that will probably have support. I doubt your proposal comes even
close to any form of support :) And that besides the fact that it
would require a total redesign of the whole community idea of
Wikimedia, so it's not posisble for the near future anyway. Let's
focus on what's realistic, and not discuss unrealistic proposals for
now. Of course, if you wish, start a seperate discussion about the
restructuring of Wikimedia somewhere else.

BR, Lodewijk