[Foundation-l] communicaton from noise

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Jan 29 00:50:14 UTC 2008

I haven't really found that, and I tend to have a pretty high tolerance
for mailing-list noise. A huge percentage of this mailing list lately
has been: 1) having the same arguments/flamewars in circles about
language policy that we were having a year ago (and two years ago, and
three years ago, even largely with the same people); and 2) bickering
about whether English-Wikipedia disputes are on-topic for this list. Oh,
and what song to use on the foundation answering machine.

-Mark