[Foundation-l] communicaton from noise

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:09:09 UTC 2008

So says you (while, as I've mentioned before the last 5 or 6 topics
you've started have been weeks outdated). Personally, I find this list
to be an effective method of communication between the foundation and
the community. For all the noise, there is quite a good bit of signal
available on this list.

-Dan