[Foundation-l] An observation on languages

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 14:49:32 UTC 2008

I would encourage people who feel this way to set up
their mail to ignore those that they find too often
heated and/or off-topic.  If there is a thread that
really interests me, I tend to read it through the
archives to make sure I don't miss anything.  But even
just having two people ignored makes this mailing list
a different place.  And then maybe it will be easier
to reply on-topic as you won't realize so much has
been said.

Birgitte SB