[Foundation-l] 1.6 Billion USD to spare? How about liberation of some pictures

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:46:30 UTC 2008

Hoi,
OmegaWiki is not a constructed language. Representing is as such
demonstrates clearly that you do not understand its concepts. What you
propose with tagging it with namespaces makes it even more clear that some
more understanding of the subject matter would be advisable. In the
ISO-639-3 there are only some 7000 languages, the ISO-639-6 will include
over 25.000 linguistic entities.

If worse is better, then your proposal is perfect because how much worse can
it get then proposing a solution that is open ended and has the potential of
over 25.000 new namespaces ? When you consider the problem with localising
MediaWiki; there are a limited amount of messages with a limited amount of
languages and already changes to the software have been made to allow for
the growing number of localisations.

Your later assumptions are based on the "best" solution you can come up
with. So please do some real thinking in stead of blowing
smoke<http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/blow_smoke>
.

Thanks,
    GerardM