[Foundation-l] Seeking clarification

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:21:15 UTC 2008

For a conflict of interest, interests must conflict. How do the
interests of Wikimedia and WikiEducator conflict? That isn't clear to
me. The goal is the same - the proliferation of easily accessible
knowledge. Ideally, they could exchange content so that neither has
anything the other lacks (depending on licenses, which I don't know
the details of).  FWIW, Erik is the deputy executive director.

Nathan