[Foundation-l] Fwd: Tokipona

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:59:09 UTC 2008

Hoi,
You fail to realise that the existing policy explicitly makes an exception
to constructed languages. Consequently the question you pose has already
been answered. You do not give any arguments why your assertions are true.
You only give *your *point of view. From my position any method that can
provide the same information in a different way is positive because you
never know what it takes to drive the message home. And getting information
out is what the WMF is about.
Thanks,
     GerardM