[Foundation-l] Seeking clarification

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:51:38 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The notion that Wikieducator and WIkiversity are competitors can only exist
when you think of open source / open content projects as competitors. When
you think they are, they are not doing a good job because they are not
learning the lessons of the other. Remember open content, every one can use
it ???

Really the notion of competitors is one that exists when your thinking mode
is reminiscent of the "not invented here" routine. If this is your mode of
thinking... well fine, good luck to you.
Thanks,
     GerardM