[Foundation-l] Fwd: Tokipona

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:07:37 UTC 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 6:03 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/01/2008, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > limited to a few people. The volapük-wikipedia summarizes more than
> > 100.000 articles, esperante nearly 95.000 articles, ido reached the
> > 15.000 article-limit. Does this mean that a constructed language is
> > neglegable? I don't think so. Andrew Whitworth mentioned that a
>

> This is an example of why Volapuk Wikipedia should be treated as the
> pathological example it is: people bring it up as if it isn't.

I know this was unintentional but it really wasn't "Michael Bimmler
wrote" but merely "Michael Bimmler forwarded..."  One of the little
drawbacks of "auto-reject non members -> ask them to forward mail to
owner if desired -> forward to list by owner" system.
However, it's still much better than the "hold and moderate every
non-member" email... (If you ever moderated a mailing list, you know
why)

Regards,
Michael