[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] Wikipedia Invites Users to Take Part in Open, ...

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 20:52:50 UTC 2008

Further confusion from the Terms of Service
(_http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/cms/signup_ (http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/cms/signup) )

The content on the Kaltura Website, except all User Submitted Media (as
defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts,
graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like
("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein  ("Marks"),
are owned by or licensed to Kaltura, and is subject to copyright and  other
intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and
international conventions.

You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the
Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or
distribution of User Submitted Media of third parties obtained through the
Website for any commercial purposes.

You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security
related features of the Kaltura Website or features that prevent or restrict use
 or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Kaltura
Website  or the Content therein.

Etc.

Apparently, I do not understand what free software and free content is, so
can Greg, Erik, or someone else more knowledgeable than me please explain  this.

Danny