[Foundation-l] tech team - content community bottleneck

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 20:29:19 UTC 2008

If the feature is possible, then use the site-notice
to ask b'crats to opt-in for it.  With such a feature
even if they ignore/can't translate that site-notice,
every wiki will only have one experience trying to
make a complaint before being directed to the sign-up.

I wouldn't expect devs to go through the userrights
logs and track down email addresses for all of the
b'crats.  But I don't know if it is even possible to
do if we had all the e-mail addresses.

Birgitte SB