[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:40:31 UTC 2008

On 1/12/08, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote:
>
> You have previously stood for election to the board.  So could you
> cooperate with the other board members, or are they all hopeless?
>
> To clarify: I'm not standing for election to WMF board.  I did
> stand for election (and got elected) to the board of the Swedish
> chapter because I really wanted it to get started.

On this particular point; my first time candidate statement has stood
the test of time. In fact the board (even without me being on it) very
closely followed the blueprint I laid down as my personal candidateship
platform in its earliest incarnation. The later boards have kept less their
faith with goals I would have seen as useful evolutionally, nor even the
principles of the peoples platforms who were eventually elected. Right
now, the board is clearly searching its own soul... I personally hope it
finds it. There is a person who I think should be on the board, and that
person is not the person this person is accustomed to referring to in the
first person singular mode.