[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:14:35 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am quite concerned, if such a proposal (I did not read it all due to the
longuish and imho too emotional discussions) gets 2/3 support will there
then come people, probably without even knowing that particular language,
into the wikis with bot articles and delete them overruling the community?

The link to this proposal is not published anywhere (only the meta-rc
readers are aware of it), I have not seen it in any other ml or village
pump.
Imho this should be decided by communities only and the latter are just the
ones who are not informed.
Therefore I personally regard this proposal invalid.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Anderl

Þann 2008/1/10, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> skrifaði: