[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:37:08 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I agree that it is no longer necessary or needed to learn why Danny left.

Comparisons are made between Erik taking his job and Danny running for the
board. Anthere indicates that people would have been upset if Danny would
have been denied a seat. My point is that the board has to weigh the
potential negative result of an unwanted board member and the potential
negative result of some people who will be upset when an unwanted person is
voted to be on the board. It is for the board to decide this.

I do agree that things have shifted since the elections. New issues have
arisen. Danny is doing good at Veropedia. Indeed there is enough that needs
attention. As half a year has passed, I would no longer object to Danny
standing.. It is indeed in many ways a different situation.

Thanks,
      GerardM