[Foundation-l] Rollbackersaurus attacks en.wiki

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:58:22 UTC 2008

Except it wasn't - and the result is widespread craziness, and only
the developers (or the Foundation for which they work) can switch it
off. Thats why its on this list. It was switched on based on an
incorrect reading of the will of the community, and it should be
switched off until a better sense can be obtained.