[Foundation-l] Rollbackersaurus attacks en.wiki

John Reaves johnreaveswp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:50:59 UTC 2008

I don't understand, the developers regularly enable new features with
seeking (uneeded) consensus.  For example, when they enabled cascading
protection we gradually worked out the rules and methodology for it.  We're
doing the same thing with rollback with just a whole lot more fanfare and
idiots involved.

--John Reaves