[Foundation-l] Erzgebirgisch

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:54:25 UTC 2008

Hoi,

what are the requirements for an IANA language tag? Is there a need
for literature in that language (that would be no problem at all,
there is a long writing tradition in Erzgebirgisch, I have poems as
old as of 1759 :o) ). A not so old example can be found on
de.wikisource: http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Wu_da_Wälder_hamlich_rausch'n
(quite unusual orthography, but a nice poem :O) )

Best regards,
Thogo.