[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WMF Staff] Happy New Year (LONG update note)

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 11 08:38:17 UTC 2008

FYI-

for those who are interested, a longer update from Sue on various
operational issues. I've posted the attached org chart to:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Image:Wikimedia_Foundation_Org_Chart_January_2008.pdf

Staff reports are coming in again now with some increased regularity;
as we fine-tune the process, I hope we'll be able to post an
aggregated report to foundation-l (and/or a Foundation blog) at least
once or twice a month.

Best,
Erik