[Foundation-l] Top posters

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:33:51 UTC 2008

> The code was pretty easy, and if people like this feature, I can make
> a Toolserver utility for Wikimedia lists basing of that. :)

Is there any way you could merge the counts for people with multiple
email addresses? Some way for people to enter addresses into a form to
say they are the same person (and some way for others to review it)?
For example, the top poster looks like it's actually Anthere, but she
posts under both her pseudonym and real name, so Ray ends up being on
top.