[Foundation-l] Fundraising & Networking updates

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:21:00 UTC 2008

On 09/01/2008, Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org> wrote:
> Erik Moeller wrote:
>
> >http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/October_6-7%2C_2007
>
> Am I hallucinating or has Oversight been applied to the history of this
> since I looked at it two or three days ago?

It hasn't changed since I looked at it a few hours ago, and the only
reason I can see for it being oversighted is if confidential info had
creeped through without being redacted, but that would involve
removing the first revision, and the edit summary suggests the first
revision showing is indeed the first revision (I don't believe you can
change edit summaries, even with oversight - there's an extension for
removing them, if memory serves, but that's all). If it's been
oversighted, then it appears the entire page was wiped and recreated.