[Foundation-l] Fair use being badly abused on en.wikipedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:33:01 UTC 2008

Your comment seems to ignore some of the previous posts, Robert. While
I disagree that the WMF should be willing to pay through the nose in
order to attempt to set DMCA and fair use precedents the argument
misses the important point. The issue is not "Fair use threatens
Wikimedia" it is "Fair use violates our license and threatens our
mission by making it difficult for our content to be reused freely."

Nathan