[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:15:00 UTC 2008

As we will have to wait until Meta ArbCom would be made, it is better
to have something then nothing.

I made a page for the Meta mediation committee [1]. I initiated this,
but I am not willing to be a mediator :)

Please, take a look to the initial definition and change it if you
think that something should be added, removed, changed... I am sure
that I missed at least something (if not a lot).

[1] - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta_mediation_committee